Life Update

Hi Loves!

So a lot has been going on in my life lately.. or so it seems, and I just have so many things to say about all of it so I thought I'd write this blog.

SO...

At the end of June, I took my very first trip to New York and honestly all I can say is WOW. I loved the excitement I got from how large-scale everything was, but I was also able to find joy in the very simple things I saw. I went on this trip with my theatre company, (if you don't already know, I'm BIG into musical theatre) So we had everyday planned out pretty full of activities including musicals of course! and AAH I could just gush forever about what a paradise I was in seeing those shows!! I saw Matilda, Pippin, Book of Mormon, and Kinky Boots. To be honest I think I cried tears of joy at every single show. I also got the chance to perform for a few Broadway actors and music directors and I MET NEIL PATRICK HARRIS!!!! WE FREAKING HIGH FIVED OH MY GOD. Anyways, I could go on forever about that trip but I'll keep it short, it was an amazing experience to say the least. Definitely not my last visit there, I have so much more left to explore.

I also recently registered for my second year of university and I couldn't be happier right now with my course line up, it's pretty much comprised of a lot of interesting theatre and psychology courses which are the two subjects I enjoy most and I have to say I can't wait! I still don't really know what I want to do yet... but I'm really trying not to stress over it!

Hmm.. what else is there..

OH! I'm looking for new music to listen to.. so if you have any suggestions please comment them!
I'm really into indie type stuff but I'm open to anything!

I guess Mibba things are just left to address then!

Roleplay Buddies, I am online and I am active, I will be working on replying to you all in the next few days and will try to stay a lot more active with it as well :)

Thanks for reading!
July 17th, 2014 at 01:51am