30STM concert yesterday

Day started badly as I woke up stupidly early like 'ding I am awake!' I tried and tried to go back to sleep as it would be a long day but, no luck. I got up around 8.30am having given up on sleep and set about geting ready.

From then on it was just non stop disaster before we even left the house. I mean it all went wrong. It if could it did, that kind of morning. Tubes blocking, nose bleeds, sat nav failure... you know, everything!

Then we left and my MP3 player failed next.. argh!

Brixton finally and forgotten medicatin meant a run to Boot and then to a pub to change. That was when we discovered someone helpful had taken the change of clothes from the car so what I had would have to do.

Then it was food and I managed another nosebleed and my carer had no tissue, nice! It stopped after dripping a bit on the pavement so I left my mark! The street team gave me badges, stickers, keyrings and fortune cookies... no tissues... thanks guys! So I am covered in blood and there is nowhere to clean up... scruff clothes and covered in blood... perfect!

Did I go home even then? Hell no!

Thank God for the band, LOL!! 1st support were awful but 2nd support were good. 30STM though... wow so much energy!! Dodgy bit when Jared took of his white jaket so he was all in black. During the Kill it was a case of spot the singer, lol! From Yesterday was awesome, they never did it at Download so I was really looking forward to it! Jared is very dependant on peope knowing the words and singing for him at times... but nobody failed!!

Then I headed for the stage door to meet them. Unfortunatly they didn't come out before we had to go. The did hang out the window and I held Jared's gaze for about 30 seconds (woo the bands name!) I was thinking 'Fuck, you're beatiful' and he was probably thinking 'Fuck, that girl's covered in blood' LOL, shit... way to make a first impression!

Homeward bound... an end to a rough day but I'd do it again fo 30STM... (well, at a push!)
September 16th, 2007 at 03:36am