About Me

1. Are you more feminine or masculine?

Feminine.

2. Are you tall or short?

Kind of average. I'm 5'5".

3. What’s your favorite color?

Blue, definitely. I'm always drawn to things that are blue!

4. What do you love about yourself?

Physically? My eyes. Mentally? My creativity.

5. What’s your greatest flaw?

My short temper. And I'm a bit bossy.

6. Do you see yourself differently than other people describe you?

Yep, definitely.

7. What are you really, really good at?

Baking, I guess. I'm usually pretty proud of the desserts I make.
And I'm alright at singing and drawing.

8. What’s something you’re bad at, but love?

Dancing. I've got the rhythm, just not the technique haha.

9. What’s something people have tried to force you to do?

Drink alcohol. I don't drink at all, so.

10. How do you spend your free time?

Spend time on the internet, read a lot of books, and watch a lot of tv shows.

11. Describe the way you dress in one sentence.

I guess I'd describe the way I dress as Nerdy but Girly (I don't know what other way to describe it).

12. Have you ever gotten your nails professionally painted?

Nope, I just paint them myself. I don't have the money to get them professionally done.

13. What is the most insulting thing anyone has said to you?

I don't know, but anything that insults my personality, is the worst.

14. Favorite game?

Board game? LIFE and Candy Land.

15. What color is your hair?

Naturally? Dark brown. Dyed? Burgundy black.

『✧~*PHILOSOPHY*~✧』

16. Do you believe in God?

I do.

17. Is men’s rights a thing?

It exists, but no. Men are just trying to make themselves feel mightier than women, and it's so stupid.

18. Does love really exist?

Yes, but there's lots of different kinds of love.

19. Can science explain everything, eventually?

I don't think so, honestly.

20. Are we raised into what we love, or do we come to love it based on how we were raised?

It honestly depends on the person.

21. How do you feel about the school system?

Since I live in America, I'm going to base this off of that. I can't fully talk about it since I wasn't in the public school system when I was in high school (just elementary and middle). I went to a private academy for high school (it's the high school in my town). It's basically the size of a small college campus. I got to go for free, but we had dormies (people that stayed in the dorms from all over the US and from lots of different countries, like... Nepal, Africa, South Korea, Taiwan, China, Japan, Spain, etc). So, we had a lot of different courses we could select from and really amazing food to eat.

But with the college system, that's a mess. I haven't been yet. But in the US, we're expected to fork over $65,000 a YEAR, if we want to go to a nice college. It's outrageous.

22. Do you believe in fate/destiny?

I do, but not in a cheesy way.

23. What is art?

Anything that a person makes. Even if somebody else doesn't think it's art, but you do, then it is.

24. Do we define ourselves, or does our past?

Our past teaches us things, but it doesn't define us. Only we can define ourselves.

25. What happens after we die?

I don't know, but I hope it's Heaven.

26. Do humans matter (tiny specs on a floating piece of rock in a solar system in a galaxy in an infinite universe)?

We definitely do matter.

27. What is religion?

A lifestyle.

28. Is there good in everyone?

Not necessarily.

29. Does apathy really exist?

In a sense it does, but no, not really. Even if a person says they don't care about anything, they at least care about ONE thing.

30. Is human life only valuable because our society makes it?

No. If society ruled over the value of a human life, our world would be worse off than it is now.

31. How do you feel about society, the vague “they” blamed for everything?

It's easier to blame society for things, than to blame oneself.

『✧~*LOVEY-DOVEY PREFERENCE STUFF*~✧』

32. What gender do you prefer?

Male.

33. What’s the first thing you notice about someone?

Either their hair or the vibe they give off.

34. Could you love someone you found ugly?

Physical wise? Yes, because somebody's personality can make you think they're attractive.

35. Favorite hair color?

Dark hair. I'm just more drawn to it than light hair.

36. Favorite eye color?

Any color really, but I'm a sucker for blue.

37. Ideal height?

5'11"+.

38. Describe, personality-wise, what your ideal boy/girlfriend would be like?

Able to make me laugh, but able to be serious when the situation calls for it. Kind caring. Has a good taste in music (and a good singing voice wouldn't hurt). Loves to read books. Would love for them to be able/love to cook. Enjoys staying home over going out. But wouldn't mind traveling the world. Also would like somebody that's smart.

39. Describe, appearance-wise, what your ideal boy/girlfriend would be like?

Tall and nice eyes/smile/hair. I've been told to fall in love with somebody's eyes, 'cause as they grow old, it's the one thing that doesn't change.

40. What do you look for—brains or looks?

Brains. I mean, attractive is nice, but if they're not smart, then there's nothing there for me.

41. Could you fall in love online?

It could happen. My brother met his wife online.

42. How much of an age cap can you handle?

5 to 10 years older than me. But 10 is pushing it.

43. How would you introduce yourself on a blind date?

Just be myself haha. Say my name, some things I really like, and trying to keep the conversation light and have a few laughs.

44. Could you forgive a cheater?

No. I don't think I'd ever be able to trust them again. I'd have the thought in the back of my mind the entire time, just wondering if they'd do it again.

45. Is lying about something serious as bad as cheating?

Yes, a relationship is about trust.

46. Right now, you could call the person you like/love (if you aren’t dating/engaged/married already), or show up at their front door, and just confess or kiss them or whatever. What’s stopping you?

No, since I don't like anybody like that, right now.
July 18th, 2014 at 04:17am