Hashtag Chatroom Issues

I have an issue with chatrooms.

Mostly because I really like going on them but mostly mostly because I sometimes hate the people on them and kinda because every time I start talking to someone that is cool they turn mememememememe or youyouyouyouyouyou or ask me anything and then get annoyed or very persistent when I can't come up with any questions for them. Like I am so unoriginal when it comes to questions. Don't ask me to play twenty questions. I have three. Three questions: Favorite color, favorite song, favorite movie. That's it. Also, I really don't want to talk about me because I have no limit sometimes and end up saying and telling them things I would never in a million years tell anyone else.

Confession time: sometimes I exit out of a whole screen instead of leaving the chat with the button because I feel like it justifies ditching someone who is annoying me. Justifies it to who? No one.

That's the end of my rant.

EXCEPT I HAVE ONE MORE ISSUE THAT I FORGOT ALMOST ABOUT JUST KIDDING IT'S TWO. ON CHATROULETTE DO NOT JERK OFF OR ASK ME TO FLASH YOU BECAUSE I REALLY DON'T LIKE IT AND WON'T. ON OMEGLE I HATE THE PEOPLE WHO POST THEIR INSTAGRAM AND LEAVE. SCREW YOU DICK. I DONT INSTA ANYWAYS I DONT WANT TO LOOK AT YOUR BULLSHIT PICTURES THANK YOU.

Okay now that I got that off my chest imma go on Omegle.

Disclaimer: there are sometimes some pretty frickin rad people on these sites, I just get upset about the assholes and hobags. I stick around for the cool people such as myself and they are not under most of the categories mentioned in the post in which i sound like an asshole.
July 18th, 2014 at 04:44am