I Want to Become Famous

Who doesn't want to become famous though right?

The thing is, I don't know what I want to be famous for, you know?

Like, singing? Sure, I'm alright at that but I'm no Madonna, Katy Perry, or One Direction...

Yeah those are like 3 different types of music geez...I'm also not 5 totally hot British guys...

Anyway, I don't have money. My camera is crappy so I don't post many videos on YouTube or anything...there's so many downfalls to becoming famous too...

Like, I could be twitter famous but that is one long fucking shot...

I mean, I can't even get Carter Reynolds or Nash Grier or Cameron Dallas to follow me...but they're like uber famous...I mean I could be Vine famous?

No. Just no.

I thought about it for a sec and realized how bad it clearly was.

Anyway, acting could be my thing but the last time I was even in a play was in like 3rd grade because the people I worked with sucked and it was absolutely horrible...I got sick and then they filmed it on the one day I wasn't there. I was so pissed.

Anyway, I'm just ranting about a topic that has been stretched so far it's about to break.

I'm done now, I suppose. If you have any suggestions or if you just want to share your opinion, I'll gladly hear it.

If you just want to bitch at me then piss off, I don't have time for that right now.

Actually, yes...yes I do and you have freedom of speech so say what you want.

*Sigh* I'm going to get some chocolate chip cookie dough ice cream...

xx
July 18th, 2014 at 05:45am