New Books! // Please, Just Pick One Name (Please)

Hi guys, guess what! I got new books! I know, you're all so surprised. So am I. Just kidding, obvs.

I told myself on the bus ride to the library (of course) that if I found a book on my mental (physical as well) list of books to read, in the book store, I would buy it.

Guess what I found as soon as I walked in and went to the children's section (literally only five feet from the door...) just sitting on one of those show-off book stand things?

DIVERGENT!

I know, I should've read this series years ago, but I just kind of wandered away from YA and went to Amish Fiction for a bit...I haven't read in a while before this year. Well, I have but...

Anyway, yep, it was in paperback form for only $4, so I was like "Uh, yeah, duh", I got that book then I went to the fiction section and finally the literature section where I found Catcher In The Rye for only a dollar. Granted, I hate don't really like the cover, but it's no big deal. It was only a dollar.

So yeah. I got those books. Oh my gosh, I just got done telling my Tumblr followers this, but the library's having this "Bag" sale next Saturday where for every $5 you pay, you can fill like a grocery size paper bag full of books! Yay.

Then in September, there's this annual Friends of The Library book sale which lasts from Friday to Sunday. Friday's free for "friends of the library" members (it costs $20) or you pay $5 to get in. Saturday it costs $5, then Sunday's another bag day where you fill a bag.

I'll probably just go that Friday and Saturday...I'm not sure

Anyway, please Mibba, just choose my freaking blog title. I'm going crazy because I want to start my blog and I can't start my blog because I have no title! How am I supposed to become a world renowned book blogger, if I don't have a title! And the title is everything.

I'm not even exaggerating. Here are your choices.

1. YA Indulgences/Young Adult Indulgences
2. Indulging in YA
3. Gratifying Towards YA
4. Gravitating Towards YA

Ignore the fact they all sound the same, I'm uncreative like that.
Just pick one. Or give me a better title. :)
July 18th, 2014 at 08:45pm