Mibba and Its Friendly/Not so Friendly Members. +Some Random Stuff.

So I remember I had a Mibba account a long time ago. And I aslo recall that upon creating that account, a lot of people were very welcoming; commenting on my profile and whatnot.

I know I have nothing posted but a stupid questionnaire thing I posted late last night.. But still. I log on to one single freaking comment today and a friend request.

Now don't get me wrong, I'm not crying for attention or anything. I just thought this site was a lot more friendly and active than it seems to be.

And me thinking that was part of the reason I wanted to create a new account. Because I've been working on a new story that I really like the plot for... The thing is, I get writer's block FREQUENTLY.

It's really a terrible thing.

But one thing that usually helps is having other writers to talk to about writing and ideas and whatnot. So that's why I came here, for friendship and motivation.

Also, I know that me getting more active myself would help, checking out other's work and giving them my opinion. Which I actually enjoy doing when the work is good enough..

BUT I have been having troubles with the site. It seems to work fine for me until I try submitting a comment/message or accepting friend requests. And sometimes when I try going to other pages (But not always on that part). So that's been kind of hard.

Has anyone else had problems in that area? It's sorta like it just lags... for a really long time and loads like 10 minutes later. But I'm always too impatient to wait so I end up saying forget it and not posting my comment.

Anywho, I hear my Wii calling my name so I think I'll quit with my babbling for now.

Check ya later!
July 19th, 2014 at 01:03am