I Hate Kissing || Pet Peeves

Wow.

I can't believe I said that, I mean, I'm a girl. Shouldn't I love kissing?

I just, I hate saliva and the whole idea of getting their tongue touching mine is like a major turn-off for me. I'm not sure why, that's just how I feel.

The thing is, I really wish I DID like kissing because everyone else does, so why don't I, right?

People keep telling me that I just have to wait for the "right person" or something. I mean, I'm only 16 so sure, I have a lot more to experience than most people but I just get so disgusted when a guy kisses me and they're really bad at it and use too much tongue or slobber all over me or something.

I'm reading Seventeen magazine right now and there's a section about what guys think the first time you kiss and I'm just like, "Wow, so basically, they're me." They hate it too!

Then I'm like, well if they hate it so much, why do they do it!? Simple explanation apparently, they're "caught up in the moment and can't think straight" or whatever. Yeah, or maybe they just don't know how to kiss...maybe I don't know how to kiss...*sigh* I don't know.

Then if they are bad, I care too much about their feelings being hurt to tell them that they can't fucking kiss. Is that what you're supposed to do? Or should you just be straightforward with them for the future? I suppose it depends on how close to the guy you are and how much you like them, right?

For some reason, when I kiss a guy, I get like a super power and know for sure after that if the relationship is going anywhere. I know that sounds kind of harsh to base the entire future of our relationship on a kiss, but that's just how I know whether or not I truly like the guy. It's like a second sight for me or something. Plus, kissing is supposed to be a major part of a relationship and if you can't do that with the person you want to be with, then wouldn't you just be lying to yourself? That's not healthy.

I suppose I just need to wait for the right guy.

For me, if I finally get to kissing a guy and I feel the "explosion" instead of the normal "fire" in my tummy, then I'll know...
I HATE when people use "&" instead of "and" in a story. It seriously drives me bonkers and I don't want to read that story anymore. It sucks when it's in a book that I paid for and have to keep forever too.

Now it depends on if it's a necessary "&" or if it's just there just because someone was lazy. To me, that is very unprofessional.

I HATE when people go on Facebook and write a fucking, 2,000 word story about their current life problems. Now, here's what's wrong with that. The people who do that, usually do this at least once a day. Am I wrong?

EVERYONE HAS PROBLEMS. GET OVER IT.

I HATE when people are driving in front of me and the speed limit is like 55 and they suddenly have to turn 2 seconds before the turn is coming up. SO they STOP really fast and if I fucking rear-end them it's automatically MY fault, so I have to SLAM on the brakes. Then, they have to come to an almost complete stop so I nearly chop my own head off with my seatbelt trying not to hit them...*sigh*

I've had a rough day.

Sorry for my rant, but that's what a blog is for right? :)

xx
July 20th, 2014 at 04:34am