I Stole Another Survey

Stolen from kitsch.

Do you think that your bedroom is a reflection of your personality? Or would people look at your room and misjudge you?
I think it represents me a lot. It's very neat, colour-coordinated. However, it looks very grown-up and boring, which I am certainly not!

Do you have any friends who are really close to you, but don’t get along with each other? Do you often find yourself in the middle of them?
Nah. All my friends have similar interests and are really fun people.

Are you open to trying new foods or would you prefer to stick to foods you love and have often?
I was raised by a chef. I like trying new foods, I have to. I'll eat anything once, I may never touch it again, but I'll always try it at least once.

What would you say is your biggest meal of the day? Breakfast, lunch, dinner?
I don't really eat organised meals. I sort of eat when I'm hungry, which is why I'm slowly losing weight. xD

Have you ever had a ‘summer fling’? If yes, did it continue when summer ended?
Nope. I dated someone for a whole year-and-a-half, and was off-and-on with someone else for about three years, but I don't believe in short-term.

Has anybody ever told you that you could be a model?
Actually yes! I was very surprised. I think I'm rather plain and terribly too short for it.

Do you use different kinds of moisturizer for different body parts? (I.e. hand lotion for your hands, face cream for your face. Or do you just use one moisturizer for all body parts?)
Nope. I use whatever moisturiser there is and only ever on my hands because I have a massive aversion to sticky substances like that.

Have you ever felt like you were someone’s rebound?
Nope.

Are you a vegetarian? If yes, how long have you been a vegetarian for and what are your reasons for being one? If no, do you think you’d ever like to stop eating meat?
I'm going to try it again. I have been before, and I really enjoyed it and felt good about it, but I gave it up. I just dislike meat, really.

Do you put things off to the last minute or do you like to complete things early and get them out of the way?
I'm a huge procrastinator!

Have you ever had a friend who you suspected was being abused in someway? If yes, how did you deal with it? If no, how do you think you would handle a situation like that?
I don't think so. The girl I dated (see above) had times with her mum where they'd shout at and slap each other but I don't think that's "suspecting" since I knew it was happening. I'm pretty helpless to those sort of things.

If for some reason you were were unable to get to a supermarket for the weekend (let’s say you were snowed in or something) which item would be the worst for you to run out of - toilet paper or toothpaste?
Toilet paper. You cna ration toothpaste and there's always a tad left, but toilet paper is essential.

Has anybody ever broken up with you over something really pathetic? What was it? Have you ever been dumped in a disrespectful way? (e.g. through text, through a friend...)
My second relationship ended via text message. I wasn't bothered. The person overestimated my feelings for them.

Do you have a favourite kind of cereal?
Not really. I don't eat breakfast.

Have you ever put a lot of thought and effort into a gift for somebody, only for them to act like it didn’t really matter to them?
Sometimes. I draw a lot, so sometimes I draw someone something and give it to them on tumblr or twitter and it goes unnoticed. However - my musical inspiration, he seemed to enjoy my drawing!

Have you ever been to New Zealand? If you have, describe the experience. If you haven’t, would you ever like to go?
I've never been, but yeah, I'd love to!!

Do you follow the ‘five second rule’ when you drop food on the ground?
Only if it's something like a sweet or a chip.

If you had to describe yourself using a colour, which colour would you be?
Image

Do you get along with your friends'/S.O.’s parents? Have you ever had a friend tell you that their parents think you are a bad influence? Have your parents ever told you they thought a friend of yours was a bad influence on you?
Yes, very much. No. Yes.

Have you ever had to use another person’s toothbrush before? What were the circumstances?
I've used my mum's on accident and felt rather gross haha

Do you find that you get bored easily, or are you easily and often amused?
I'm often bored. I have ADD; while I constantly have things to do, I can't focus on any of them.
July 21st, 2014 at 10:09pm