Drama + NaNoWriMo + Challenges :(

-sigh-

So, I haven't posted a blog in a while. A lot is happening right now. It all started with Jake's Grandfather, and then his father, and uncle. It seems like everyone hates each other right now. Then we have MH 17, kidnappings everywhere, murders. That is just National I know. Now, we get into personal.

I have written 21,009+ words for NaNoWriMo. I am trying really hard, and yet it is like I can't catch up. It is a challenge writing 50,000 words in just a month, especially when you have a lot going on and a lot on your mind. When MH 17 happened, I couldn't even really think straight, I turned my Facebook off completely, and I just sat next to my boyfriend playing our PSP, trying to clear my mind. I don't believe I am going to make it for NaNoWriMo. I am going to feel like a failure. Hell, I already do.

It feels as if God or Karma is pissed off at me for some reason and throwing challenges my way. Medically, I have this abdomen problem to the point of where I always feel hungry, the pain is in the middle of my abdomen under my sternum just like I haven't eaten in days. Then it travels to my back. It does it mainly when I lay down at night, and when I wake up. I have been up for about an hour and a half, and it is still hurting.

Then, we brought in our Pitbull after he got his shots Friday, and he is proving to be a little...annoying. He is an outside dog, but he doesn't get much attention these days from the rain being so bad. We can't keep him in the house for very long because Jakes allergies get really bad. Dogmeat (our dog) was pretty much thrown at us from the girls' mom. Her dog had puppies and she just gave Dogmeat to us for the girls' birthday at the time.

Another challenge that we are facing, is yesterday I noticed a huge puddle of water behind our washing machine. We pulled it out, and thought that maybe our washing machine was leaking, but we noticed it was coming out of the wall. Come to find out, our water line has possibly broken. So, we have no water for now.

Then we have the girls. They are obviously just kids, and its really hard to remember that especially when the oldest (7) acts so mature and then the next day she is acting up. The youngest (5) doesn't have any one to play with, we have no neighbors, and her sister is growing up not wanting to play with her much. Also, the youngest is trying to get potty trained in the bed. It gets so frustrating when she pees in the bed and then lies about it.

We have Jakes surgery coming up, also we have to get our youngest signed up for Kindergarten. Plus, we don't live in a house, we live in a trailer, so it is very cramped. It is hard living from a house to a trailer. Before I met Jake I lived in a house, and when I moved in with Jake, it all changed.

-sigh- Everything seems to be going down the drain right now, and it is absolutely killing me.
July 22nd, 2014 at 02:29pm