Can't Be Pleased

Kay so I'm still job hunting but everything around here most likely won't be calling me back until later this year. My mom told me to look into temp services and I did a little.

Then last week she took me to a few that she found but nada happened. It was either the wrong address or she couldn't be bothered to go further than where she was.

So when we got home she barged into my room with her piece of paper of temp services and told me that she told me to do this too and that i really need a job, I really do and temp services do this and that like I'm stupid and have no clue what they are.

So she gave me the paper and told to apply to them online. Only one actually worked though and today I had an appointment with them. My mom had to take me there though.

So it went great. I might be entering sales via Sprint. After that appointment, my mom was not thrilled. As always something is always wrong. She went on about how my hair looks old and working with the public you need to keep up with appearances yadda, yadda.

Then she went on about how I didn't want a job because I'm not putting a hundred percent effort into it. So on, so on.

Like seriously can't you just say that even though you don't feel like I'm putting in enough effort at least you're taking a step in the right direction and maybe these people can help you?

Because then she went on to say that I need to look at other temp services. I'm not going to be on three other temp services pay rolls. It's dumb.

And during the appointment the lady asked me what salary was I looking for and I said eight to nine bucks. I don't have a degree or a certificate to show for anything right now. My mom apparently is mad that I said that and told me that when someone asks me that i need to say ten dollars.

She is so damn entitled on my behalf it's freaking annoying. I'm not going to ask for a degree/certificate worth pay when I don't have the paper to back it up. Just because I am taking classes doesn't mean I am certified yet.

And she is so delusional, she thinks that i have taken all these classes for this major and when I showed her the list for classes for it she thought I only need one class left and that i could get both paper for medical technician and medical office specialist. I've only taken two classes.

Ridiculous.

But yeah the minute she opened her mouth about appearance I knew that today appointment was not enough. Nothing I do is never enough for her. According to her I can have two to three jobs.
July 22nd, 2014 at 09:59pm