Weird.

I'm stressed out. I really can't.

So about an hour or so ago a HUGE hornet was in my room and I had to chase it down with Raid. Of course that really had shaken me up to the point it took me an hour before finally going back into my room and even as I still type this I have the can of right right next to me sitting on my bed as I type this.

Then I lose it.

Someone starts texting me from my best friend's phone saying she left it on a train and calling me a "bitch" and "black bitch" saying if I don't help them they're gonna sell it so I gave them her email then they go and say "fuck you eat my dick I'm keep it// hahaha// funny bitch// eat a selfie" (actual text) so on an emotional high I lose it and call 911. (Stupid idea, I know) So a lady answers and I try to explain the situation to her and that I had no other way of contacting my best friend and I didn't know the exact location despite her last known location was Central Park and all this shit and instead of just going "Oh, we can't help you with this" she calls her supervisor and stuff just got very nasty and very condescending and I became so over it so quickly cause all of it really wasn't needed and that miserable call finally ends.

ALL TO FIND THE FUCK OUT A COWORKER OF HERS TOOK HER PHONE WHILE SHE WAS WITH THE KIDS OF HER JOB.

NO.

I'M DONE.

I was so worried. I didn't know where she was, I didn't know where he/her phone was. I felt lost and I didn't know what to do and thanks to my mom I'm a naturally anxious person and a worrier so no. I broke the fuck down. You can't play those kind of games with me. That's not funny. At all.

I'm getting vey emotional again so I'm just gonna end this.

Love you guys.

Bye. <3
July 23rd, 2014 at 09:44pm