Warped 2014

Hey guys!

I went to Warped 2014 in Maryland yesterday and I excited I was able to finally go. My first time was last year (made a blog for that too) and Warped Tour feels like it's getting better every year.

Getting there: I carpooled with three other friends, and her Aunt dropped us off there at around 10:08. We all got to skip the line (thank God), two of my friends brought cans, I brought an cell phone and my other had $5 to spare to skip with us.

Inside: First thing I did was buy a schedule, with the times and stages and a map kind of thing. Next, we checked out tents, I was super excited for CTE's tent. After that we went to the journey's tent where I got a wristband for them so I could get my Crown The Empire CD signed :) I almost died then and there (unfortunately I wasn't able to get a pic with them later but I did get one with 1/6 of the band!).

Then our first band was Crown The Empire at 12:15 and they killed their set, brought it back to life and killed it again. After Crown The Empire was a few other bands (Mayday Parade at 5 something, Falling In Reverse 7:45ish, Of Mice & Men at 2ish, Courage, my love at 1ish, Echosmith at 2ish, We Are The In Crowd after CTE {I think}, part of Ice Nine Kills, and part of Secrets.)

I got to high five all of six of CTE and got my CD signed and the picture inside the cover signed! Bennett touched me!!! I just about died there. Then I got paint (?? Not sure what it was really) threw on my shirt (which was a pain to get out). Afterward the signing we went to the Truth van where we played a numerous amount of games before OM&M's set.

Of Mice & Men's set was absolutely killer. Like Austin killed the stage and the band just went up there and did there thing. For the last song of the set (The Depths) we all had to get on one knee and when Austin screamed "GET UP" we'd all jump up and rock (a-maze-ing!)

Getting out: It was total fucking chaos. My friends and I made a train so we wouldn't lose each other (that was hilarious). On the way out we stopped and got some photos of last year's Warped and wow they were amazing. We passed a dude playing Blink on a sax or was it a trombone? either way he made my night.

So now I'm work (almost over now) after I was bedridden last night because of my feet. I felt pains this morning but nowhere as bad as last night's.

EXTRA, EXTRA: Make sure you use sunscreen whenever you go to Warped because you can and most likely will burn without it. Water, water, water, and more water. Food, something sweet but not too sweet. The shit there is over priced, $6 for a glass of lemonade? $5 for a cup of beer? What the hell? No drinky alcohol it'll make you more thirsty. Plenty of people are smoking cigarettes, warning for those who don't like the smoke/smell. The place is huge with about 3 different sections, ugh talk about major pain in the ass. Make sure your phone is fully charged for pictures and stuff, if not hope they got the phone charging station next year like they did this year. And make sure you check out the tents and I recommend buying a schedule so much easier to keep track of band playing times and it had the signing times too.

That'll be all! :)

P.S. If you already went to Warped 2014somewhere else, tell me about YOUR experience! It makes sharing so much better when people share also. :)

P.P.S. If you're going to Warped July 23+ lucky! I was super upset knowing I wouldn't be able to watch SWS again. And for those who saw ATL June 11 you guys are super lucky!

P.P.P.S. For those who're wondering about the two black and white pics I brought (Vic and Jack).
July 23rd, 2014 at 09:52pm