I'm a Naughty Girl.

So yep. The title says it all. I've been a naughty girl again because I'm going to shamelessly whore out a few of my A7X fics below. It would be great if I could get some more feedback on my story, Call Of Duty

It's a Matt Sanders fic that I just updated today again actually.

Moving on.....You don't have to go and read my story, Filled With Syn BUT you can if you want to. It's a Syn Gates story that will have a sequel. I'm in the process of writing the next update.

Feel free to check out my co write, Synyster Shadows. It's pretty neat. Onto some story news, I've been role playing with my friend Ashley and it's been SO much fun! It really has helped me to keep writing more steadily. I know that if I stop writing, even for a day, I get all rusty so the constant writing back and forth with her has been great practice and a fun experience! None of the role play is posted here on Mibba, though. We are in the process of turning it into a co write eventually.

I really have a lot going on in my stories right now. I'm going to force myself to NOT take on any more new stories and just finish the ones I have no matter what. My biggest goal is to finish Filled With Syn so I can slowly start the sequel in the fall. I'm still so in love with the story I've just hit a road block because I still want to just be at the sequel now but there's so much ground work ahead of me with the first installment.

I'm thinking of making a recommendation blog soon with nothing but M. Shadows stories! I've been into him again a lot here lately and many of you have such good stories with him in it. So be on the lookout for that!

I'll eventually start working on a nice Zacky one shot for my good friend, Jess, in the future, as well!
July 23rd, 2014 at 11:47pm