Co-Author Needed!

Hey, guys!

So, basically, if you're not into writing fanfiction, this isn't the blog for you. If you are a fanfiction writer, Jalex (All Time Low) in specific, then please continue on!

As you can deduce from the title, I'm in need of a co-author. This'll be my forth time trying to work with one, and the past three attempts have failed pretty miserably. If this time fails as well, I may just delete the five (six?) chapters I already have posted and turn it into a one-shot again, or it'll go on a ridiculously long hiatus and may be forgotten in the process. I also may never try co-writing again. Unless someone comes to me about it, so I know there's some pretty good dedication, but I doubt that'll ever happen.

Which would kind of suck since I do have some ideas for it, but I don't have as much time for it as my other things, since it (being Can't Help Who I Fall For, shitty name, I know) was originally continued on from a one-shot as a co-write and I'm kinda backed up on other things as it is.

The good news is, my previous co-writer, PaperHearts, and I were able to come up with some ideas for future updates. The bad news is... well, updates weren't all that frequent, and I figured it'd be for the best to notify her and begin the search for a new writer.

I'm turning this into a blog instead of posting a quick "Hey, I need a writer" on atff (which is what I did last time) because I hope to get some responses to a few questions (if anyone is interested, at least). If you think you'd be interested in co-writing my kinda shitty Jalex high school fic, you can leave a comment or send me a PM.

Really, I just want to know a few things:

-How often would you be willing and able to update?
-Do you have other obligations that would keep you from writing?
-Have you co-written anything before?
-Are you comfortable with writing smut? If not, it's honestly okay.
-Do you already have a general feel of what's going on in Can't Help?
-Do you have a general understanding of how American high schools work, if you don't or haven't ever attended one?
-I'm honestly really picky about spelling and things of the sort when it comes to fics, so would you be fine with me editing things before they get posted?

And if you're still interested (and have written something before), please leave a link in your comment/message to your favorite one-shot. Make sure it's something that you've written, obviously, and if you've only written chaptered fics or something of the like, only a link to your favorite chapter will do.

I really hope to hear from you at least a few of you! If I get more than, say, five response within the next twenty-four hours, I'll try and pick someone as soon as possible! Thanks!
July 24th, 2014 at 04:38am