A Little Shocked and My Current Status With My Stories

As I have pointed out in my last update in Let Them Heal', my updates will be a bit slow. Today, I started on the drafts for the next two chapters and a possible added chapter to 'Crimson and Clover'. I have a few more doctor appointments, and also some family health trips as well to take care of. On top of that, I am back in school since my leave of absence is over, so that will be taking up my time.

With that being said, I need to bring it to my reader's attention about the content and its production. I will never stop writing and I will finish my stories, but they are going to be a little bit slower than usual. On top of that, I want to make sure I write the best that I can and that it suffices my readers and those that are invested in this story emotionally. I don't ever want to be a disappointment, but I surely don't want to play tug of war with school and my writing.

This brings up the point of this blog. Earlier today I was checking in on updates to some stories and saw that I had a few messages. I checked in on them, and was disappointed to read that they will no longer be reading any of my stories and have unsubscribed to my stories due to my not updating (fyi - its been a week since...). I was sore and I felt like I let them down, but I politely apologized and wished them well.

I understand that I won't be able to please everyone and that I can't get out updates as much as I would love to. I enjoy writing, and I have definitely enjoyed writing fan fiction. The great experience of this is that I have others who are in the same category and have enjoyed the content I have produced live on here on Mibba. I'm just a hit bummed that something like that was brought to my attention. I hope I don't lose anyone else in the process and I apologize if I can't get to my stories quicker. I just want everyone who reads this and my stories that I can only do my best, and that I hope my updates are good enough to read in between the idled time.

I love everyone who has commented, read, subscribed and recommended my stories. I will never be able to express my full gratitude, but I hope you can all understand it.

-mswrite85
July 24th, 2014 at 07:05am