Making a Blog?

So lately I've been wanting to make a blog. But I have no idea on what I should do it on. My super passionate things are reading, writing, and music, so one of those maybe? The one thing that really concerns me is that no one would like it, read it, or check it out. I wanted it to be done twice a month, maybe once a month? What do y'all think?

If I was to do music it would be a shit ton of genre's considering I like a shit ton but I would have no idea how to do it.

If I was to do writing, should it be like a writing topic of the week or something? I want it to be interactive. Your thoughts, views, and opinions.

If I was to do reading, should it be original books plus fan fictions? My opinion on books and things recently coming out? My opinion on the books made into movies and the movies of the books?

As you could see from above (^^^^) I have no clue how to do this. So help would be very appreciated. what would y'all want to read in a blog?

Should it be a blog or vlog (video blog)? Should it once a month, twice a month, weekly (I already asked this ;) so answer it!)? would you actually check it out? Should I start it on tumblr or a blogging website?

Edit: Or maybe I should make all three into one? It'll be kind of long. I'll have segments in the blog/vlog and it'll feature the book of the week and fan fiction of the week. How do you guys feel about that?

HELP ME!!!!!!!!
July 24th, 2014 at 04:38pm