Confused.

I don't understand a lot of people's logic, especially on here. First let me say that I know people aren't obligated to reply to any comments on blogs, profile or stories but just run with me here for a second.

When people ask for story comments AND they say be honest, sometimes I wonder what they really mean. They say to tell them if there are any mistakes so I tell them if a word is spelled incorrectly BUT I do it in a nice way. I don't sit there and belittle their whole grammar skills for tiny spelling mistakes that are easy to miss or look over.

Then people get hurt and offended! I'm like.....what? If you're going to get hurt when I've gone out of my way to be nice about being honest when YOU are the one who asked me for concrit and noticing of any errors. I just.....idk lol. I wonder.

Then there are the times people post blogs saying no one talks to them or tries to help them with issues. I'm over here, as well as other people offering them a hand on more than one occasion only to be ignored. It kind of makes me think they really must not want help. I dunno. People don't have to respond to me and I'm not offended but it just confuses me!
July 24th, 2014 at 06:38pm