My Life Is Hectic Right Now

Seriously though, it is. But at the same time it isn't. It's not so crazy that I can't function but it's consumed me enough that writing is the least of my worries. Of course, I have a few stories I plan to work on and try to get to my roleplays when I can. I feel like a horrible person because I disappeared for like 5 days without any warning.

But I am here to give you a rough skim of what is going on in my life:

First off: Getting a job. Sally Beauty Supply is hiring right now and I am desperately trying to get that job. I want it so bad, it's unreal. But, if that doesn't work out I'm going to either have to go to a temp service or try to get a job with my boyfriend. His job sucks. He says we wouldn't be doing the same thing, but still. It's hot and his bosses seem like complete assholes. I mean, who wants to work outside in the Texan summer? No one in thier right mind! That's who. Sometimes it can get up to the triple digits.

Second: Beauty school. I have an appointment tomorrow morning at the Cosmetology Career Institute in Greenville. Once I get a job, I'd like to apply there. Sadly enough, the $25 I get a week for doing housework just isn't going to cut it. I'm sure I qualify for some scholarships with me being a poor honor roll early graduate, but still! I want to make sure I have enough money.

Third: Saving up $250. This isn't really a big deal but it's really important to me, since that's how much money it would cost for gas to go see my family in Tennessee and make it back to Texas. So yeah, super important.

Fourth: Attending driver's ed. Actually, I need to get the money on some form of card and do it online. A six hour freaking long course. Texas has this stupid law that I have to take it before I can take the actual test. Which is the dumbest thing I ever heard. I wish my mom wouldn't have been such a fucking worrywart and taught me to drive in Tennessee. I could have my license by now! Instead, I had to wait until I was 18 and in Texas to be taught by my grandmother.

Fifth: Some family things. They're not so much my family but they're my boyfriend's. And since we're planning a future together and he's talked about marriage and such, that pretty much makes them my family. So, I'm trying to be there for all of them right now. Especially my boyfriend because one outcome (and possibly the most likely) is going to break his heart, which is going to break mine. I sincerely hate seeing him hurt.

But yeah. I'm sorry I can't be on more often. When I can finally get a set in stone routine going for myself, I'll let you guys know. In the meantime, I just have to guess which days I'll be getting on. It doesn't help that sometimes the internet is a piece of shit. If some of you fellow role players decide to cut me off because of this... I'll understand. I'll be horribly upset but I can't expect you to wait on me.
July 24th, 2014 at 08:36pm