Keep Us Away From Snapchat

Guys, this is awful. And great. So after months of thinking about it, I finally made a Snapchat. My friends and fruzzins have all been using it, which made me think of making one myself and the final push was when Rianne told me I should add her. So after making one, added a bunch of my buddies and Rianne and can I just say that me and her adding each other is both the best and worst idea we’ve ever had because seriously, we’re both just slowly losing it and getting crazier the more we’re on Snapchat.

-cue theme song that i don’t even have to name because everyone knows what it is at this point-

If you’ve seen Rianne’s last two blogs and my last blog, then you’ve already witnessed the weird snaps we’ve sent each other due to us dying over the APMAS for many reasons. The main reasons being All Time Low killing us with their sweaty hair, broad chests, big smiles, and Alex’s Americana pants. The other reason being how frustrated we were with Hayliver not getting a picture. WHICH I DO NOT UNDERSTAND. Oli follows Hayley on Twitter and not only that, but he also follows Chad (HER REAL BF) and Paramore’s band twitter. IT’S PRETTY OBVIOUS YOU WANNA BE HER FRIEND SO BADLY OLI, WHY DON’T YOU TAKE A DAMN SELFIE WITH HER. There’s been no picture so far (still waiting and crying) and the only way we’re dealing with this frustration is by sending each other snaps.

Image

He’s totally bummed because he’s trying to find the lovely girl with blue hair but she’s not around.

Image

Had to tell Jacqui the frustrating truth. Our poor little fluff nugget.

But really, we’re starting to think that all these frickin’ bands know about Hayliver and are obviously messing with all of us because there’s been so many chances for them to meet, yet none of them have done anything. For instance, Josh Franceschi has disappointed us because he’s besties with the both of them and hasn’t introduced them to each other. Then the one time they’re in the same place, he isn’t there to be the bridge. Then Vic doesn’t do anything even though he knows Chad, and All Time Low were hanging out with Paramore but didn’t do anything even though they know Oli, too. YOU ARE ALL JUST LAUGHING AT MY PAIN, AREN’T YOU. We even bet that Hayley and Oli already took some selfies and are keeping them away from us to avoid giving our fangirl hearts any evidence.

Not cool, guys. BANDS ARE SO CRUEL. SO BEAUTIFULLY CRUEL.

Image

I hope you’re happy, Hayley and Oli. You’ve made my clarity cry and not even Tori Kelly can cheer her up. IT’S USUALLY IMPOSSIBLE TO BE SAD WHEN LISTENING TO TORI KELLY BUT YOU’VE MADE IT POSSIBLE, APPARENTLY.

Besides my OTP making me slam my head against the wall, Rianne and I also tried to keep each other in check to work on our fics (Pudd and Melex). She did a better job at staying focused because she went from 600 to 1K words yesterday while I didn’t write that much. So she’s probably already passed me right now and by the time I write like 5 more words, she’s going to be done. I haven’t even gotten to the big part yet. Somebody slap me. I have failed you all.

Anyways, I sent her a little snippet because it was inspired by an idea she gave me and I told her I’mma give her credit. But then she’s being all, “Nooooo, I don’t deserve credit” and I was like “Of course you deserve credit”. This being, you know, us, we then went back and forth saying yes and no.

Image

Image

Those are some of the snaps I sent, telling her yes. In the end, I won because I never give up and I’M GIVING YOU CREDIT, RIANNE. YOU. DESERVE. IT.

But also guess what guys. So you know how Jacqui and I are basically canon since we’re Hayley and Oli on Mibba? Well, I told Rianne that she could join us since duh an OT3 would be fabulous like herself. Of course, us going back and forth happened again.

Image

SO WHILE I’M HAYLEY AND JACQUI’S OLI, RIANNE IS JOSH AND HAS JOINED US.

Image

Seriously, she knows me so well.

Well, that’s all the snaps for now. I hope you enjoyed our decreasing sanity. Add us! Message me if you wanna add me and message Rianne. If you don’t have one, you should totally make one (*coughJacquiandNikko*cough*) and then add us. It’ll create very fun times.

Alright, I really should get back to writing because I’m almost at the big event in the chapter and wanna get this done soon. Gotta focus. I CAN DO THIS. even though it’s 10 PM oops

Deuces.
July 25th, 2014 at 08:25am