Risen From the Dead

Ayy, who remembers a 15 year old chick named Ume!?

(No one bc I dropped off the face of Mibba for like an entire year)

This morning I was walking around my house and in like a second I was like "MIBBAAAA" So I logged onto here for the first time in 11 months.

I read ALL of my past blog entries and holy crap, I was such a dramatic kid!! I was like "Mehh, highschool suck, mehh life sucks, omfg GUYS ARE SO HOT, blah blah blah."

In the course of one year, I've finished sophomore year, TURNED 16, got a job, perfected the wings of my eyeliner, realized that not every guy who gives me attention is worth it, and that crushes are for the weak.

So like, if any of y'all want fashion advice, holla at ya new Aeropostale employee.

I wish I could show you guys my transformation, holy crap. Like, I seriously transformed in the course of ONE year and people were like"WOAHH" and I was like "Si, si. it is me." And not only has my appearance changed, but so has my attitude on everything and I'm so proud of myself bc I'm no longer a bratty ass kid.

I wish I could talk about my job but its pointless since today would be my second day and on my first day all I did was greet people who came in.

Sooo my first day was obviously not okay.

Tell me about your first job ever?
July 25th, 2014 at 02:43pm