News on 'Heavy' and Other Projects

So here's the drill.

When I was writing the first chapter of heavy, it was around 2am and I had no idea where it was going or what I was doing. I uploaded it the day after - after some much needed sleep - and started looking for layouts and creating the front page and whatnot. It came to writing the title and I just threw Heavy out into the void with so little thought.

But now I have the entire story planned out and more chapters written, I've realised that whilst Heavy makes more sense than I anticipated, I'll be changing the title to Anchor. I made this blog entry to clear up any confusion, and also included the url in the new chapter of my story Porcelain.

I will also have more time to update frequently, since I've got a summer break now (hurrah!) but I'm not sure if the updates will be daily. A girls gotta rest!

Now might be a good time to mention that for now Pretty in Punk is to be discontinued. I'm thinking of just re-writing the whole thing, since I'm kind of embarrassed by it, if I'm honest. This was another one of those late night/early morning random writings, much like Heave (or, Anchor, now). The difference being that Heavy (Anchor, damn it!) has actually taken off. The thing with me is if I'm not passionate enough when working on something, I won't be fully involved and it is far better to discontinue until I have found inspiration.

I hope this clears up any confusion at all, and when you (or should I say if you) read the latest update of Heavy (Anchor- I'll get the hang of it soon) then you won't be completely baffled.

Thanks for the continued support you beauties!

Cool? Cool.
July 25th, 2014 at 07:47pm