I Wish I Could Come up With Cool Titles

So, another update on my life! Yay! Aren't you guys excited? I bet most people don't read this anyways... Oh well.

Getting straight to the point here.. I'm completeing some of the goals on my list! You wanna see my list?! Too bad if you don't. I'm showing you anyways:
1. Start cosmetology school.
2. Get $36 for driver's ed.
3. Complete driver's ed.
4. Receive driver's license.
5. Get a part time job.
6. Save up $250.

Did you notice the first one is marked out?!

I'm sure you did, so don't tell me you didn't.

I went to the school this morning and even though I had no plans of enrolling, that is what happened. I have to go back in a couple of hours so I go over the FAFSA and such with Rhonda, the financial lady. I'm seriously quite excited. I start August 5th. My schedule: Tuesday-Saturday, 8am-4pm.

Just, yaaayyy!

I almost have number two finished also. My ex-boyfriend's, Jeremiah, mother, Wanda, is offering to pay the $36 for me. She is such a sweetheart and I love her to death. She still treats me like a daughter seven months later.

Oh, have you guys heard of the game pixel people? Yeah, I have obsession with it now! If you play and have facebook, maybe we can become friends?

Real quick! I have questions!
1. Is a temp service a good idea?
2. How willing are employers to hire part time?

I think there was another one but I can't remeber. Well, see you guys again soon! Hopefully.
July 25th, 2014 at 08:46pm