This Is So Cool!

I'm on my BRAND NEW LAPTOP for the first time!

I really shouldn't have bought this. Money is really tight right now. My husband has been to the doctor twice for a total of at least $350 in clinic bills and might have to go a couple more times until we can figure out what's wrong with his arm and get it fixed. We also have something new wrong with the car, which I'm scared look into because it might be the transmission and I JUST fucking replaced my transmission three years ago for $2500. (My car is a damn money pit.) And my husband and I have hardly been getting any hours in at work since the wedding.

But our old laptop has just been a mess, and we really needed to replace it. The only truly irresponsible thing is that, rather than getting another cheap laptop to fulfill basic functions until money is better, we decided to jump straight into getting a $900 laptop, and mostly because I really really wanted to play Skyrim.

CAN YOU BLAME ME I HAVE BEEN WAITING THREE FUCKING YEARS FOR THIS I AM SO EXCITED OH MY GOD. IT IS GOING TO BE AMAZING.

Also, currently in the process of downloading SIMS 2 AND ALL OF ITS EXPANSIONS. Super excited. (If you want to know how to do it, just Google "Sims 2 Ultimate Collection" and you will find information, I assure you.) It's taking F O R E V E R. It's like 12.8 GB or something like that, Jesus. Not even 2/3 done, feels like it's been downloading forever. But it's gonna be so fun! I can finally have PETS!

**

All of the stress of this month is definitely showing. TMI warning, I guess, but I haven't had PMS this bad since FOUR YEARS AGO when my body was still adjusting to the birth control hormones when I first started taking the pill. Oh my GOD. I've had cramps nonstop and it hurts so bad and my lower abdomen hurts and my HIPS hurt and just everything hurts and oh god it won't stop make it stop.

**

On a final note, I desperately need more Game of Thrones in my life.
July 26th, 2014 at 12:56am