New Theme + Organic

Hey guys!

I know it seems like a constant thing, but I changed my theme once again from polanco. to essence.

This is a more personal theme I feel since Essence is my middle name and isn't inspired by any character or something.

So, yeah. Hopefully this stays for a while.

On the "Organic" side of this blog, I've been trying to update Shades of You and the current start of the second chapter is so meh to me. It doesn't feel important, but it's important at the same time, you know?

Like I'm very iffy on how to start it and I think I'm gonna trash the idea and start over. (As in the chapter, not the entire story itself.)

Shades of You is pretty funny, actually. Because it's kind of like three story ideas I had that are similar to each other mashed into one. Like I actually made layouts for two of the three stories and everything then I decided to make Shades of You and now the other two stories don't really need to be written since Shades of You is a more advance version of them. (Which was Enemy and The Lonely if you're curious. I never really got a title for the third one.)

So I just really want the execution of the story to come off very...raw? Like I want people to feel like Eliana and Mr. Eriksen are real people which are flawed and obtainable which I feel differs from She because She is made and written for dramatic, scandalous effect.

Am I making sense?

Oh well. I guess I'll go get some fruit punch and try to write it out.

Love you guys.

Bye. <3
July 26th, 2014 at 04:40am