The Story of My Love Life Part 11

Fucking hell! I completely forgot this story. Lets go back a month or so to Johnny's Birthday. His birthday is January 18th (mine is January 1) and on his Birthday I made him a pizza and some bread sticks. He also wanted to get drunk so he invited me to Jasmine's place (with her permission of course). Jasmine was mad because she was upset with her roommate Merci because Merci was having more boyfriend problems. They were the type of couple to be on and off in a relationship. I can never understand those types of people but that's besides the point. Johnny put together a green tea alcoholic beverage that had some gin and vodka in it. It was pretty good, but it had us peeing like crazy. I swear I peed at least ten times that night. While we were sipping on gin and juice, we started playing Tekken. I fucking sucked at Tekken and Johnny was pretty good. I can get aggravated sometimes when I lose to a game a lot so I started acting a little crazy whenever Johnny beat me. I would kind of jump on him like I was trying to kill him. He just kept laughing while Jasmine witnessed looking left the hell out. She's not the type to be aggressive like me, according to Johnny, even during sex. I'm more of the jump and straddle, hop on, initiate type. I guess Jasmine just lets the guy initiate because if I was her, and she was me, I would have been gotten it in with him. She hadn't that whole time he was there.

But anyway, after a while it seemed like she tried to copy what I did whenever she lost to him, but she wasn't as aggressive as I was. And it was weird too because every time I would do it, he would kiss my forehead and be like "It's okay" which was funny. Maybe that was why she did it, although she didn't get a forehead kiss in return.

After some time of playing Tekken, we played a little cards. I made a dumb mistake in drinking some dark liquor. I can't remember what the hell it was, but I had mixed light and dark for the first time and it had the worst of affects on me. I knew that if I moved around too much, I would throw up. So I lied curled up in a ball on Jasmine's bed. I think at that point I was wearing nothing but a tank top and my underwear. At that point I knew that I wouldn't be able to drive home so Jasmine suggested that I stay...at least I think she suggested it. Actually, I think I asked her if I could because I know she probably deep down didn't want me around. I'm no fool and my biggest problem with Jasmine at that point was that I didn't like how she treated me when around Johnny vs. when we were alone. She wasn't as nice to me and always had some rude remarks and smug faces towards me. I didn't say anything mean, but I knew how to piss her off while seeming innocent and it was through Johnny.

But anyway, the mix of dark and light pretty much killed my judgment buzz, and had my feeling sick as hell and with a complete loss of balance, while still having clear judgement. After the playing cards and everything, I curled up like a ball on her bed. Then they made me change the way we laid which was hell for me, but I did. We laid lengthwise on the bed because Johnny wanted more leg room. Still I lied curled up on the bed, not moving facing the wall, not saying a word. The two of them were doing other stuff before they called it a night and lied down. But for some reason I just could not sleep. When Johnny got on the bed, though, I lied on him, and so did Jasmine. But Jasmine was super giddy about it like she hadn't lied on a guy ever before. I guess she was excited because I guess she hadn't lied on Johnny in a long time, or possibly never. To me it was normal because I had done it many times before. The two of them kind of engaged in conversation while I stayed silent as I let my stomach settle. But to my surprise while Johnny was doing his late night talking, he started rubbing my lower back. Not only was that something he would sometimes do to me before we had sex, but the feeling was also intensified because of my intoxicated state. It felt so good. It was a feeling I had never experienced because I had never been touched after drinking.

Then to make things worse, he started playing with my ass and really messing with me. The whole time he was doing this while in Jasmine's bed with her in it. Then the playing around escalated. I started stroking his penis and moved his hand to stroking my vagina. It was crazy that we were even doing that. And any time Jasmine would turn our direction, we would stop.

Once we were truly "asleep" I think some time during that night he turned towards me and played with my ass, my boobs and vagina. I think he woke me from my sleep when he did it. So I messed with him back. I knew that what we were doing was kind of wrong but I didn't care because I just didn't have any morals at that time. It's funny when I think about it.

But I'm sure she realized what was going on because we were moving and she turned a few times. If she wasn't there I would have just had sex with him on the spot.

What ended up happening was that morning he wanted to go paint on the free expression wall at Duke's campus and I wanted to go too. Jasmine didn't because she's food driven when it comes to going places. I might sound mean but it's true. I didn't even realize it until Johnny pointed it out. There's no food at Duke that we were going to eat so she didn't want to go. So me and Johnny took a trip to my place so he could get his spray paint (most of his stuff was still at my place) and while we were there, I think we finally had sex. I can't even remember what the sex was like to be honest. At that point we had had sex at least 20 times. I only remember the recent and the best of the best.

After that we went painting and pretty much spent the whole day together before I dropped him off at Jasmine's place again. For some reason I ended up staying there for another night. I think it was because I was too tired to drive, and I decided to sleep on the floor that time because I didn't want to seem like a nusense (how do you spell that shit). Jasmine didn't mind my presence either. I left the next day.

Then comes the reason why Johnny left... which will be my next blog entry.
July 26th, 2014 at 08:52pm