Deleted

Seems like everything that I put on here gets deleted eventually. It sucks major, honestly. I just want to be able to rant and rave somewhere so that 2 people will see it and no one will reply, but I can't because sometimes I forget to capitalize something.

Anyways,

I went to warped tour, and like always, it was amazing. Less fun only going with your mom but it still worked out kinda good. I met Alex Ramos, and I swear on everything that I am going to marry this person. Maybe not really, but it would be nice to talk to him again. You wouldn't think that he would be as nice as he really was, considering his vine consists of things like "You can suck my ass." And multiple things that people with a certain sense of humor find funny.

I also got trampled. By a lot of people. And when I say a lot, I mean like... People in a circle pit running and running and continuing to run while I was on the ground curled up into a little Geary ball being stomped on by tons of people. But its cool because I met some really cool people who may have asked me to smoke weed with them. I said no, only because I was with my mom but it did make me happy that I could sit in the pouring rain, listening to live music and smoking a cigarette with two really good looking guys who definitely wanted to smash.

People at concerts have always been nicer than at Atlanta's venue though. There were people constantly looking at me and making faces as to say "What is she wearing?" Or, "Ew." But I tried to not let it get to me, because there were more people willing to talk to me rather than look down on me. I absolutely love people who are willing to talk to someone before they look at them like they're dog shit on a sidewalk.

Me and the infamous Adam have been talking now and he seems like he's sorry about what happened. And I'm over the whole fighting thing because I decided to put a lot of bad energy in my past, and let people know that I'm not a raging bitch anymore.

I want to do everything over again, I mean warped of course. Well, along with a lot of other things. But it would be nice to know things that I know now. Like, don't even touch your phone on the way there, because you'll need 100% to even get you through an hour or two.

Anyways, I'm done for now. So, have a peachy day.. Bye.
July 27th, 2014 at 03:28pm