Writer's Brick Wall.

I have not only found myself stuck in a period of writers block again, but I feel like I've hit a brick wall, and I don't know how the fuck to get out of it.

Does anyone else get these days?

You have a few ideas, and you really want to write, but there's just something in the back of your mind stopping you doing it?

It's how I feel right now.

I want to sit and write some pre-writes for some solo stories while I still have the ideas in my head, but I'm being held back by the knowledge that I have 3 co-writes to update but no inspiration for them.

I've hit that much of a damn wall that I can't even write this blog without giving myself a headache. asdfghjkl.

Is this even 100 words yet? I dunno. I'm just gonna vent and get it all off my chest. It'll be 100 words and then some XD haha.

~skip to the end for my side notes and song of the day and to skip my venting.~

So my venting. The three freaking stories that are pushing that brick wall against my face and refusing to let me pass no matter what I do.

Warped Is A Cover For Hell has been inactive for almost a year, or somewhere near there. Why? I'm completely fucking stumped for ideas. I was taking a period of time off at the time of the last update so I could pull myself together after a spout of depression, and when I came back, my idea had gone and nothing in the recent update helped me at all because it was my chapter in a different point of view with a little bit added at the end. I feel a little bad complaining here, but I literally cannot take it anymore. It's her story that she came to me asking if I'd help her write it, but I feel like I'm the one writing the whole damn thing while my chapters just get copied and pasted then edited slightly. And I haven't heard from her in a while anyway, so I'm debating whether or not to do a huge time skip, twist things up, scrap what I had planned and just end it once and for all so I can shove it to the back of the cupboard to collect some dust. Like, UGH.

Seduce & Destroy was updated sometime within the last month or so. I'm stuck on that one. I had a plan, and I had brainstormed it with Kas, but then her recent chapter turned out completely different to what was originally planned, and now I'm stumped. I need a filler chapter before what was originally planned can kick in, but I can't come up with anything, and it gives me a headache when I try to think about it. Idek. Bleh.

And then there's All's Fair In Love And War. I feel like a brick hit me in the face when that got updated today. Like, wow. Talk about an unplanned fucking change in plot. One minute people hate each other and now they're saving each other's asses like they've been friends for years? I am so stumped on how to bring that one back so I don't lose inspiration for it. I literally cannot find a way to twist that plot back without it making no sense what-so-ever. Fuck me. In the ass. With a fucking chainsaw. No. Don't really. I'd rather be fucked with Jacky Vincent's dick.

But yeah.
Can anyone else relate to the whole brick wall thing?
HALP.
;~;

As a side note, thank you to all those who are sticking with me. I love you guys a lot and asdfghjkl. <3
As a second side note, depending on how far ahead of myself I keep in pre-writes once I'm past my brick wall block thingy, I'm considering updating my solo story twice a week instead of once for the time I'm not in college and not working. I get bored really fucking easily and a lot of drama and shit is gonna come soon. I also want to work towards finishing it once and for all so I can finally lay it to rest without having to worry about it anymore so I can get on with finishing off other old stuff so I can then move on to starting some new stories I have planned and would love to be able to write for people's viewing and amusement.


As usual, you guys are fab.

Stay awesome dudes! \m/

--AJB xo

Song of the day: Wings of a Butterfly - HIM.
July 27th, 2014 at 10:02pm