HP Fanfiction Masterpost (Draft)

After having been away from this website for a year or so, I've found that the Harry Potter side of things had died down immensely - which is actually really sad. I feel that Harry Potter was a big part of my childhood and writing fan made fiction about the series really impacted my work as an author. With such a vast world to play with, the HP series is highly mouldable and takes many shapes and forms throughout the three generations of Potters that have lived in the books and movies.

So, I want to make a Masterpost of all your favourite HP fictions that have impacted your reading and writing, and even your own works. And although that this is a blog post, I'm hoping it will be a go-to reference for all your reading needs. I'm not sure if I should have posted this in there forums, but I absolutely suck at navigating that system -- so if anything, this post will be more for me than anything else.

If there is already one of these bad boys existing, please point me in the right direction - but if there is not, please feel free to comment with the names and authors of your favourite Harry Potter works (along with the name/s of whoever the fic is centred around); that way we can all read and write together, and attempt to revive the community I really used to love. I'll take anything; from OCs to slash, to AUs and those heart-stabbing one shots that make you cry like a tiny baby. And if this isn't the right place to put something like this, will someone please teach me how to use the forums? Ahahaha... Ah.

(And if there is a community - friendly hopefully - I'd love to meet you guys. Please comment on my page or send me a message, because I'm always looking for something to read and really enjoy squealing with my fellow fans. Also I'm very nervous that this blog post is under 300 words, so there's a chance that this may be deleted before it even gets anywhere. I'm sure it will expand once I start adding links - can I even add bbcode in blogs?? - and names, but for now it probably looks like a forgotten shopping list in the bottom of a basket)

STORIES AVAILABLE

1st Gen - Marauders era

2nd Gen - Golden Trio era

3rd Gen - Next Step era

going to post all the main attraction in the forums - that way it's all more accessible to people. 29/07/14
July 28th, 2014 at 03:00am