Gamer Rant #3 WWE 13 (2 Matches)

I know there's not many WWE video game players out there, but I need to rant about something. In WWE13, you have a match with Kane in Stone Colds' story in the Attitude Era. I was enjoying this so much that I thought it would be like a history less and nice cup of tea. No! This one match was like a slap to the face and a swift kick to the balls! When I was playing this, every time I would go for a pinfall, or a submission; Paul Bearer would break it up! Undertaker came out somewhere in the match only to have Paul Bearer throw him in the da@$ ring and get thrown out. I looked up a walkthrough on this game and Undertaker didn't come out and only sometimes did Paul Bearer break up your pin & submission attempts!I think the game designer stuck some numbers of their a@% and pulled them out one by one from 1 to 54. If the # was divisible by 3, then Paul Bearer would break up the da@$ win attempts. How could the these mo@%er fu@$ing game testers f@%k up this bad?!A similar thing happened when I tried to knock Paul Bearer out in the god forsaken hell in a cell tag team match. It gives you just bearly enough time!!! WTF MAN?!?! I literally knocked him out when the timer reached fu@$ing zero! It makes me want to punch a fu@%ing rhino in the d@%n face!!! Errrrrrg!
July 28th, 2014 at 11:10am