Freshmeat Fever.

Seven. More. Days.

Image

And in all honesty, I cannot wait. Most people my age and grade are dreading going back. I'm dreading the wait; I want to be at school.

Let me just say, I am jealous of my cousins. Why? Because they went back to school today. I wish I went back to school today. I'm anxious to start as a freshman. Mainly anxious to get through with high school.

Image

It's not like I've done much with my summer. I went to a party at the beginning of the summer, I vomited on my best friend's floor, I hung out with two of my best friends and we played hide-&-seek in Target, watched my cousin tell her little brother that he was her "bitch," did some required summer reading, and I've stayed past four am almost every night. Ugh. It's not like I've done much.

I'm so bored with this summer.

I can't wait to go back to school and meet new people, as well as reconnect with people I knew in middle school before they left for high school. I'm so ready. I'm so so so so so ready.

Image

But I'm going to do my best and make the best of this week and try to enjoy it. (I have registration Wednesday!)

Is anyone else ready for school? How've you spent your summer?p
July 28th, 2014 at 06:24pm