Kayla VI Meets Washington DC

Haha, it's that time once again. I know back when I went to the beach, I offered to let some of you come meet me so I decided to spread my horizon a little bit... Haha, not really. I'm currently in Washington DC with my cousin and her younger daughter. Right now, I'm just really running around with a chicken with it's head cut off, but I will be in the area until Friday (or maybe Saturday). Like I said, I'd love to meet some of you! It'd be great!

Today, I went and got my nails and toenails done for the first time. My cousin, Kat, decided to do it for my birthday, and since I've never been able to do it. I was going to wear a pretty pink and white dress for the first day of school and so I went and got my toes done a pretty dark Barbie pink and my fingers, the pretty one that you see in doll dresses and pretty flowers. I also have this one pale pink and white nail that stands out among the rest which is really great.

Tomorrow, we might go to the zoo to see the sloths, pandas, and turtles, among other things. After that, we're going to go get lunch somewhere and go shopping nearby my cousin's house so that everything is going to be great. If anyone would like to meet up with us and hang out, feel free to send me a message and I'll give you some information and we can meet up bright and early, wherever we go, I'm sure it'll be a hell of a lot of fun. ;)

Now, I'm gonna sit here, eat an apple pie, and try to figure out what I'm going to wear tomorrow if I get to meet any of you darlings.

Talk to you later,
-Kayla VI
July 29th, 2014 at 03:55am