Current Update on Life

First I need to say I'm sorry I seem like I'm never on here and I don't update my stories very much. But currently somethings are going on in my life. So almost a year ago my mom was caught downing pills and drinking heavy amounts of alcohol. She was also caught doing something else but I don't really want to talk about that.

Anyways, like I said it's almost a year but her and my dad still have a lot of tension between them. They don't really talk to each other and my dad is usually staying over at my grandma's house (his mom) because she is really sick right now.

I can only really talk to my mom about all that stuff that happened but I never really wanted to talk to my dad about it and also I know more than he thinks I do. To be honest I would love to be able to talk to my dad about this stuff because I don't want him thinking I'm choosing my mom's side about all this stuff. I'm not choosing a side at all.

The other day me and my mom had a real long talk and mentioned that her and my dad have been really thinking of divorce. Now, they said this one Valentine's Day this year but it never happened because my dad said he loved my mom to much to do it but, my mom said they are serious this time. They aren't divorced right now but they said after the holidays they probably will be by then. I honestly have been crying at least once a day since she said this because I really don't want this to happen.

I guess the point of this blog is for me to look back on and maybe someone can help me with hiw to deal with parents divorcing.
July 29th, 2014 at 10:52am