I Miss the Star Ratings! (& Mibba Ideas)

Hey guys! So I was just reading back through some of my old "journals" and found one where I was talking about how an old story had finally made it to ten stars. I was so excited and so proud and it was great. I really miss that! I miss watching my stars increase as more people noticed and responded to my stories. When it disappeared with the remodel, I hoped that Dujo would bring back a version of it!

It would be amazing if we had some sort of star rating system. Rather than have it change do to how many people interact with your story, it could be a manual thing, where the readers vote when they want and it averages out and shows on the info page or something.

I think it would be amazing and make the site even more interactive. :)

I was also thinking yesterday that it would be great to be able to delete comments. A lot of things are getting submitted multiple times for some reason and it would be nice to be able to get rid of them when that happens. Along the same lines, I wish I was able to delete a comment off one of my stories. It was some girl harassing me & had nothing to with how terrible or good my story was. It just sucks that I have to see it every time I click back to the comments for that story.

Of course we might get the issue of people deleting constructive criticism when the comments don't express how amazing they think their story is, so perhaps the mods could delete comments that harass or something.

Alright, I think that's all I had to say. I just really miss the star ratings. I know that the fanfiction mini-sites have the rating system, so I don't see why we can't bring it back over here. :P
July 29th, 2014 at 06:18pm