Where the Hell Have I Been?

That is a good question...I am not sure where I have been lately or why I seemed to leave Mibba behind. Maybe it is because it is summer and the kids are home and we are doing a ton of things, maybe working two jobs has finally caught up with me, but more likely than the rest it is the fact that 3 months ago the love of my life moved in with me...I mean why would I need to write a fantasy world when I was living it in reality? I miss writing, I do, and I miss reading the countless stories and blogs everyone posts but it as if I have boycotted my laptop altogether and started living life outside of the internet. I don't have time to sit and read because I am so enamored by the people around me but I do miss it. I found I am no longer dependent on a computer to keep me happy because I no longer rely on video chatting to see my girlfriend, I no longer rely on the internet for me to give her the things I want to, I no longer rely on the computer to help me send messages that relay my feelings. It feels nice after a year of relying on the computer to give me happiness to finally have it face to face. I can convey how I feel by my touch, I can bring her happiness by giving her experiences and taking her places and giving her a life, I can do everything I had dreamed about in person finally. I do miss it here, Mibba, I really do and one day I hope to be back on a more consistent basis but for now life has to come first. I have 2 kids that are growing way to fast! I can't handle it honestly so I need to relish in their childhood while it lasts! I hope to here from you all and I hope life is treating you all as well as it is me!

For now,
Rae
July 29th, 2014 at 06:31pm