Neutering Animals/ No One's Here to Sleep.

You know I will forever place a blog that just states how I don't understand why people don't give a reason to why they unsubscribe. My story no ones here to sleep, lost TWO subscribers since last night. Did I not give enough detail? Did you not like that it was to much of the story line? Did you not like that what ever happened? Jesus, just let me know so I can make the next chapter better. I mean if you read that story and read this comment, let me know. That is all I ask, wouldn't you want to know the same thing? I do want to thank everyone that has stayed subscribed to my story, I am glad that you like it. I am trying my best to stay with the story line for this story, I am not trying to go all over with this story and I am working very hard on it. Yes I understand that there may be errors but I have a very horrible computer. My computer has a virus and I am thankful that it still works, so please bare with me. To the people who have still stayed with story, tell me what you think. Am I doing good? Am I doing bad? do think it needs certain things?

Many people may ask, Why do you need to ask others about YOUR story? Well because its MY story and I want to know what my READERS think.You guys need to also realize that this isn't the only story that I am working on, I am also working on a few contest stories as well. So I am doing the best that I can.

Please dont be shy, comment on this blog. I do not judge, I just wonder.
On to a different topic.

What is your view on neutering animals?

I will be getting my dog the rest of his shots at an ASPCA, which I already know that they are like judging me because I didn't get all of his shots. And I explained to them on the phone that the vet charges like 80$ for a visit and like between 20-40$ for the shots and my money was very low.

So they told me that after this time if I want to continue the visits there then I would have to get my dog fixed, they said that male dogs if they aren't fixed they become aggressive towards other males, they will mark the house and start to hump things. Okay so my dog is nine months, he does have a tendency to hump things but I get him to stop right away. only furniture. When he gets excited he will start to pee, the lady said that he is marking the house by doing that. How the hell is he marking if he is a puppy and EXCITED! Yes there are times where I think that he DOES mark. Which he gets punished for. Aggression, he is not aggressive at all.

Well maybe towards the vacuum and the blow dryer but that's it, other dogs hes very timid. When he first meets them, but very good after a few minutes. Hes around a female dog so she sort of keeps him in line.

It may sound selfish but I did want to breed him ONCE, its like giving a man a vasectomy when hes a virgin saying that because hes a guy he can't have one kid. May have been a bad example but you know what I mean. At least let my dog have one set of kids, and yes I know that those kids could end up anywhere and that is why I would be taking at least two to make sure they get great family's. One would go to my sister and the other would go to my friend, if she doesn't have another dog by that time.

Then after he has one litter he would be getting fixed, and yes I understand that there are a load of pit bulls in the shelters. So please don't come at me saying that I am naive for this.

So what is your view on neutering animals.
July 29th, 2014 at 07:00pm