What Hurts the Most July-29-2014

Rascal Flatts - What hurts the most

That song says everything to me but in a completely different context. The songs about a break up and dealing with it between a boyfriend and a girlfriend- of course.

To me at this moment I feel almost the same but It has nothing to do with my boyfriend but one of my best friends. Somethings wrong between us and I have a slight Idea but the fact that shes ignoring me? and that she can't come and talk to me makes me want to fall to pieces.

We've been friends since we were kids, little freaking kids! I remember when we first met at a camp that really sucked. we had our cabin raided and even mooned by the boys next door. But we both had a connection, one the lasted many years.

After the camp we found each other through our sisters, it just so happens that she only lived up the road from me. From that moment on; our summers were filled with pop corn video games, and grilled cheese. We talked to each other about everything, we never cared about what the other thought because we knew we could trust each other, and we had each others backs.

I'm smiling like a teary eyed idiot right now, because I'm remembering A time we plaid so really random music, stuff from japan even, and just danced like there was no other reason not to dance. We didn't care about our moves, or even the sweat on our faces. We just danced.

I missed days like that, I miss being a kid. I want to go back so much.

The winters were a lot like our summers besides the fact that we had snow! We found the best sliding areas and we built the most random stuff out of snow. We always had a way of having fun.

As we grew up things still felt the same. We couldn't hang out everyday like we used to but we still talked and hung out when we could, we even had another friend join in our crazyness.

Now we barley talk, yet we see each other all the time, It hurts having all these memories come up and never really be like we used to, that's why i felt like I should write this, get some stuff out I guess.

I wish I was a Kid again...
July 30th, 2014 at 04:01am