Life off of Mibba

I felt like writing a blog. Jus' because I can and I haven't been on Mibba regularly in a very long time. I used to go on Mibba nearly everyday and now I rarely do. Wow, times have changed since then and now. Now I'm continuously busy with something or another in real life and it feels pretty darn good to be involved in something or another.

Well, I have a job now. I'm a beauty adviser for some company or another. That's full time at the moment, and now I might actually be trained for management soon. I'm also still full time in college, except for this summer session I've only been busy with one class. Yeah, it's been pretty tedious and ongoing. I'm not sure if I want to go the next 10 years for a psychology degree but hey, I'm young and I still have some time to decide, right?

I have some friends now, guys. Can you believe it? Friends that actually come to my house sometimes and ones I'm not bending over backwards for and getting crap in return. These friends right now, they seem to have my back, and it's great. It's not me giving 150% to friends who say they're busy every time I want to hang out. It's now me giving someone dinner because they gave me a lift when my parents wouldn't. It's nice.

Now my old friends are pretty much desserting me though because they think I've gotten too comfortable living in this town and because they think "I'm going through a ho phase again." ...........there's so much I could say to that, and I'm not going to. I'm honestly not a ho, Mibba. I swear. I have many guy friends, but most know that I'm only after being friends.

There is two guys. They know my situation with that. 100%. It's a weird complicatedness I'll have to explain some other time.
July 30th, 2014 at 04:07am