The Blank Screen

Hey guys!

Today has been pretty slow for me. I think it's mainly because the television service in my home is currently off. I usually am not really watching television for most of the day, but the TV is usually on for background noise and just in case I grow tired of the interwebs. I didn't really notice how much the sound of a television makes a difference in my home until now and wow, it's insanely quiet in my house.

I started to watch like one episode of 'How to Make it in America' then I started to watch the second episode but it didn't load fast enough.

And here I am.

I should honestly update something. Like I know where I wanna go with Shade of You/ She/ The Art of Relationships but every time I go to my google drive and write down a sentence it's like

Image

I have a very cinematic way of seeing my stories so my brain is like 'OH YEAH! THIS IS WHAT'S GONNA HAPPEN, LET'S PUT IT IN WORDS!!' and they just don't come out right.

Like, ugh, wow.

I made a polyvore for Shades of You. Mainly because Eliana is a young girl and I wanna show certain things like her school uniform and stuff. So yeah. When I post chapter two it'll be in the author's note. I will also start linking the songs in which the chapter title lyrics come from. If anyone is interested the first chapter of Shades of You was after SZA - Greenmile and I can say the song of the next chapter will be after Bound by Ari Lennox.

So, yeah. I think that is it.

How are you guys?

Love you guys.

Bye. <3
July 30th, 2014 at 05:37am