My Super Awesome Vacation

So, I know everyone is tired of hearing about the Warped Tour experiences of everyone, but I feel the need to vent about the awesome day I had. I took a mini vacation (about a 6 hour drive). I took my mother with me since I was going by myself. I used all my own money rented a hotel for two nights, and well yea.

My first night in Nashville sucked. I overdrew my bank account and freaked out. The second day was better. After my super long wait in line I got into the Warped Tour. I don't do concerts normally because I have a massive fear of people and crowds that sends me into severe panic attacks.
So, I volunteered for the MLVYV tent so I didn't have to face crowds as much if I couldn't handle it.

I got an awesome new MLVYV shirt (if you haven't heard the story behind the brand check it out). I got a 'Defend Kittens' tank top from C.A.T clothing as well. Check out that brand as well, it is pretty awesome.

I got to get all the 'Monster: Tour Water' I needed free of charge for volunteering. I also got to hide out any time I wanted under the tent. The tent I volunteered at was right near the Kia: Soul and Kia: Electric Soul stages, so I got to hear almost every band that played the main stages.
I got to see all the bands I went for too. I was able to get fairly close to the stage during Issues set. I got to see Breathe Carolina, The Ghost Inside, Of Mice and Men as well. I caught a newer band (I think they are new, they said they were) called Alive Like Me, who were not bad at all. I heard all of Falling In Reverse's set. The only band I did not see/hear was MIW, but I think that was because they were playing during the Issues set, but i'm not sure.
Also, I got to go backstage/side stage for Get Scared!! That was where I got to meet Max Green!!! He was going to be watching the set. I got to shake his hand and meet him. He was a real nice dude legit. I was introduced to him from the guy who took me back stage and explained to him that I was new to the concert thing and that I was a big fan of Get Scared and wanted to see their set back stage. He also told him that I was a huge fan of his, which I am. But, yea, it was awesome.

I also got to Beebs from Beebs and Her Money Makers, she is definitely as beautiful in real life as she is on tv/the internet. She drew the name out for the MLVYV raffle. I got to meet Terry Myers, and Josh Handy. I got to high five Terry, Josh, and Beebs.

So, for someone who hates crowds and doesn't do concerts out of fear of people, the day turned out great. Minus the first day, and I turned out half lobster.

The End.
July 30th, 2014 at 11:41pm