To Whom May It Concern.

I'm sitting by this metal box right now instead of studying Philosophy for a single reason, well, actually for a shitload, but the first thing sounds better.

I fought the war, but the war won. [Metric.]

I wanted to apologize to everyone reading my stories for the recent lack of updates. As you all know, school has finally started and I'm already three weeks into the agonizing rut it has become for me. Not that I care much anymore. I became so indifferent about it that it's quite scary.

Then, I wanted to ramble a bit cause I felt like it and cause I feel pathetic. I'm not depressed or anything, I'm just blah.

If you've read my column and are waiting for the Part Two, be patient, I'm still searching for those good news about our generation going to hell that I promised. I meant every word I wrote there and I stand behind that article 100 percent. Don't like it, don't care. It's the goddamn truth.

Also, if one is not fond of slash, why do they go through all the trouble of contacting me to tell me how that makes me a poor fan of the band/person? Do I honestly seem like the type of person who cares? Lemme answer that - no.

All those "real fans do this crap and that crap" things piss me off. Why don't I have someone's name tattooed on my forehead to express my love? For frig's sake. Some people truly are sheep. No offense. There's probably someone out there thinking the same about me. I honestly wouldn't be surprised.

Anyway, what else have I had in mind for this?

Oh, yeah, could you recommend some good books?

This boredom of mine has become critical. And I really do have a truckload to study. Go figure.

To all the authors whose stories I'm reading:

Sorry for the sudden lack of comments and stuff, my right eye got some sort of an infection and I can't really strain it, I shouldn't at least. I'm going to the doctor's tomorrow. I can't wait to resume my reading. I miss all those updates that make me insanely jealous. Also, Elizabeth, update on INK soon, 'kay? I'll die.

Wanna know why I'm really this bitter today?
I ate too many lemons? No.

I can't go to the Muse show next month cause my school has finally stopped procrastinating over our graduation field trip to Greece. Which just happens to overlap with the show. I already have the fucking ticket. It's right there on my desk, so pretty it hurts. I'll probably never have that chance again. Sometimes I really do think I live in a hellhole, no matter how much I love my country.

Ugh.

I keep saying I hate rambling and then keep doing it anyway.
Oh, and I hate, hate, hate, hate, effing hate being in love. It makes me feel like a dork right now.

Ugh.
September 17th, 2007 at 04:12am