Anxiety & Break Ups; AKA I Hate My Life at the Moment

I feel as if I've been MIA forever. This is the only social networking site I'm not at the moment, due to the fact I am a paranoid freak.

Anyway, this post isn't about that, this post is to let all the people reading my stories what's been going on. I apologize about the absence of updates. I had a huge scare the day before last, and it's hard to put into words because I barely understand what went wrong myself.
Also, my brain feels as if it's been broken for the last month and a half.

I broke up with my boyfriend of over a year and i'm reeling over that now. We still talk, he's still the best guy a girl could ask for and I love him from the bottom of my heart. He's the only good thing I have left, the only person who truly gets me and understands what I'm going through. He's the only person who knows me inside and out.
I broke up with him to save him the trouble of dealing with my ex-boyfriend.

Anyway, Matty still calls to check up on me, he makes sure I'm doing okay and that I've eaten and taken my meds. He's truly the greatest.

I'm also moving back to California in August.
I don't want to move, but I have to for my own safety.

It's all hard to discuss and I rather not discuss it here. I'm still so paranoid about social media and letting everything out about myself. It has gone bad for me before, so I apologize if I seem so shady.

Okay, so since I've let you all know what was up, I hope you can understand still read :)
I appreciate each and every one of you. Thank you so, so much

xxalisanti
July 31st, 2014 at 04:46pm