Author Recommendation Blog (My Chemical Romance Fans This One Is for You)

So this is a recommendation blog for one of my favourite authors on here because she deserves a shout out and she deserves loads of amazing readers because she's a bloody doll.

I am talking about: mikeylikeypetewentz.

This girl, when she puts her mind to it, is a writing machine. OK, I'm currently proof reading the next chapter for her collaboration story (Gives You Hell) and holy mother of the Lord she is purely amazing.

I'll recommend a couple of her stories below along with her summary for them. I hope you My Chemical Romance fans enjoy her stories:

-- Sugar in the Engine

Gerard knew there was something wrong with Mikey, but he tried so hard to ignore the signs. Unfortunately, he was only trying to escape the inevitable.

-- Desert Sunsets

It's Kobra Kid's turn to go get supplies from Tommy Chow Mein. Unfortunately, it appears that Better Living Industries has changed up their patrol schedule.

-- Countdown to Midnight

Electric Century's debut album is nearly finished, and with Mikey's recent engagement to Justin, it seems that things are slowly coming together for the couple. However, it appears that the album and the fast-approaching wedding aren't the only things to celebrate.

-- Ignite and Inspire

Better Living Industries was sure to wipe Mikey's memories of his life as a Killjoy after he somehow survives the raid. However, flashbacks and memories of people he supposedly doesn't know plagues him, and he's determined to investigate.

Who was Kobra Kid? Why do the people Kobra associates with seem so familiar? And why does he feel like he's known Party Poison all his life?

..

So there you have it. I hope you enjoy her works.
July 31st, 2014 at 05:03pm