Talk About... (TMI at Places)

1:Talk about the first time you watched your favorite movie.
My favourite movie is Lion King, and the first time I watched it was in the early 2000's. I was only a wee little kid, and I was so drawn in and captured by it. I think I cried.

2:Talk about your first kiss.
It was so awkward, he and I were out the front of mine behind the trees. My then best friend and her friend dared us too. We were dating at the time, so it was okay.

3:Talk about the person you've had the most intense romantic feelings for.
The same person mentioned above. He was my best friend since year 6, so 8 years. He was so nice and we had the best friendship.. until it ended up getting sexual. Due to that, he turned into a jerk. He became an asshole. Totally pushed aside my feelings and I was left with a broken heart all while he's pretty much forgotten about it.

4:Talk about the thing you regret most so far.
Allowing myself to be a fucking doormat for just about everyone.

5:Talk about the best birthday you've had.
I haven't really had a superbly good one yet. But, the one that's just came around was good because my Aunty and her husband came down and we [my family] were at my grandparent's house.

6:Talk about the worst birthday you've had.
Two years ago, I was living with my father and I went to mum's. The day after was horrible. :/

7:Talk about your biggest insecurity.
I have several insecurities; my stomach's one as I am fairly chubby and it just hangs there. My tooth, it was chipped in half diagonally and now, my cap's dropped off so I'm left with a gap. My emotions, and what not. I'm also insecure about my height when it's pointed out.

8:Talk about the thing you are most proud of.
How far I've come. A lot of things have happened in the last two years, and I'm so proud of myself for remaining so resilient and how rarely I let things get to me.

9:Talk about little things on your body that you like the most.
My boobs, I know how yuck, but I like them; they're the right size [probably too big] but, yeah. I like my eyes, the colour of them and whatnot. I also like my legs.

10:Talk about the biggest fight you've ever had.
I don't want to talk about it. It's really personal.

11:Talk about the best dream you've ever had.
Of course, it was sexual. I was backstage at an Avenged Sevenfold concert and Matt and Brian were the only members left, and, we fucked. It was so freaking hot, oof.

12:Talk about the worst dream you've ever had.
I don't remember much about it, but it ended up in me committing suicide in my bathtub.

13:Talk about the first time you had sex/how you imagine your first time.
I haven't had sex yet, but I honestly don't really know how my first time would be like, all I know is that I want to at least wait until I'm in a committed relationship for that.

14:Talk about a vacation.
I've hadn't had a proper one in years.

15:Talk about the time you were most content in life.
Sort of now, I suppose... I have my life together, and I feel like I'm pretty well in control minus a few things here and there. I'll get my results from my trial exams, and they should be pretty well decent.

16:Talk about the best party you've ever been to.
The best has been my best friend's dinner, that doesn't really count as a party, but he was drunk. He had so much fun which is good.

17:Talk about someone you want to be friends with.
I'm friends with just about everyone and anyone, there's not a person in particular, really. I'm good friends with my whole year.

18:Talk about something that happened in elementary school.
It's called primary school here... I remember when I was playing Chinese whispers with my year 2 class, and my crush was talking to me, so I held up my hand and then he licked it. Good times.

19:Talk about something that happened in middle school.
Middle school? What's that?

20:Talk about something that happened in high school.
My two best friends got together. He had liked her for a month or more previous and he'd talk to me constantly about her and how he felt. It was adorable because he was flailing and was so out of his depth. But, it was a party that sort of bought them together. She already knew previously apparently, and he was slightly intoxicated. He told her how he felt, then they kissed apparently, and then a little while after, they were dating. XD I'm an ultimate wingwoman.

21:Talk about a time you had to turn someone down.
I don't get those times very often.

22:Talk about your worst fear.
Clowns. Yes, I know, silly. But, I'm so deathly afraid of them. It stemmed from a clown that came up to me at a fate this one time, and yeah. I'm also scared of dying- not actually dying, because I'm morbid and I love death, but beyond death.

23:Talk about a time someone turned you down.
There's been that many times that I can't even pinpoint one.

24:Talk about something someone told you that meant a lot.
My best friend isn't the one to talk about her feelings often, and she told me that she thought of me as a sister and that I'm a prominent part of her life and that I'd better get used to having her around because she won't get rid of me anytime soon.

25:Talk about an ex-best friend.
I don't want to talk about her. I'm still raw.

26:Talk about things you do when you're sick.
I'm sick currently, have been for a week. But, I go extremely moody. It's ridiculous.

27:Talk about your favorite part of someone else's body.
My best friend's hair, it's so soft and it's long as fuck. It brushes up against my skin and feels amazing. It also smells delicious.

28:Talk about your fetishes.
Dirty talk, food play. Those are my big two fetishes. I don't really have many.

29:Talk about what turns you on.
A nice smell, talking dirty, my boobs getting played with and that.

30:Talk about what turns you off.
If the guy is an asshole, a cocky ass, bad attitude, bad hygiene.

31:Talk about what you think death is like.
I don't really want too, I have a phobia, remember. But, I suppose it'd be like sleeping, only more painful and less dreaming.

32:Talk about a place you remember from your childhood.
The beaches of the town that I grew up on. Even now I remember the smell of sea salt.

33:Talk about what you do when you are sad.
Cry; I get really emotional. I also get really moody and usually I tend to withdraw from everyone. I get less talkative and just avoid people.

34:Talk about the worst physical pain you've endured.
I... This is a touchy subject.

35:Talk about things you wish you could stop doing.
Being so fuck off annoying. Also, I'd love to stop taking things so fucking dirty, my mind isn't in the gutter as it is the gutter. Literally, just say a simple innocent sentence, and I'll manage to find a way to make it filthy.

36:Talk about your guilty pleasures.
Tea. It's not really dirty dirty, but it's a huge guilty pleasure. As is Barbie Girl by AQUA. It's my favourite song and it's my guiltiest one yet.

37:Talk about someone you thought you were in love with.
See Number 3.

38:Talk about songs that remind you of certain people.
People = Shit by Slipknot reminds me of my best friend, Blaise. Iridescent by Linkin Park reminds me of my best friend, Brooke. Heretic by Avenged reminds me of Rachel and Fiction by Avenged reminds me of Jess.

39:Talk about things you wish you'd known earlier.
There's not really much, at all.

40:Talk about the end of something in your life.
I don't want too, it's too emotional.
August 1st, 2014 at 10:50am