July Favorites | Celebrity Edition

So another favorites, because it is currently August. I start in a new school in about 2 1/2 weeks and I am almost crawling out of my own skin because I am so nervous. Next week I will have to go shopping for school too. Lucky for me, I got my first salary a week ago!

Movies/TV shows
Bad Neighbours
Image
This movie was really fucked up, but it was so fun! The airbag is probably the best part. 4/5

The Fault in Our Stars
Image
This movie shouldn't even be legal. I cried so hard through the whole movie. I've read the book before and the movie does not ruin it. The gif is probably my favorite scene too. I cried very much during that scene. 5/5

Resurrection
Image
This went on when I was home alone one night and it's kind of weird, and I totally love weird TV shows. I have only watched 2 episodes, cause I kind of forget that they were airing on TV (because TV shows never air here in Sweden), but it's a good start and I will continue watching the first season.

Music
Ed Sheeran - All of The Stars
Charli XCX - Boom Clap (I'm seeing her live in about 3 weeks)
Iggy Azalea - Fancy ft. Charli XCX
Ne-Yo - So Sick
Troye Sivan - Happy Little Pill

Stories/Books
Divergent, currently on page 227.

Things I've bought
Insurgent the book
A reading lamp
A Kerrang Magazine

Words written
7301 words for Love Me

Celebrity Edition
Well, only Swedish people will know who these guys are, but I am so happy I got to meet them so I wanted to share this with you guys, even if you don't know who they are. I met a group called "Rackartygarna", don't really know how to translate that. But they basically do extreme sports like cross, parkour, skiing, snowboarding, wakeboarding and such. I met all 6 of them last Tuesday. They are all quite good looking to and it was superfun to meet them all. They also had a great show when they drove a cross on a 4 meters high ramp and they did backflips and so on.

Image
Please ignore that I look like a complete fucktard.

They were also filming for a new season of their youtube series, and the cameraman was filming me as I was getting my arm signed and taking a photo with one of them, which means I will be in their Youtube series! It was a great day.

June Favorites
August 1st, 2014 at 05:18pm