Author Recommendation Blog (Avengers Fans This One Is for You)

So this is another recommendation blog for another one of my favourite authors on here because she deserves a shout out and she deserves loads of amazing readers because she's a bloody babe.

So this woman is absolutely amazing at writing. Sadly, her account on Mibba was permanently deleted but her stories are still on here so I will post some links along with the summaries.

I am hoping to review these stories that I am posting (just waiting to hear back from an admin about magazine article rules).

Anyway, I hope you enjoy the stories listed below, and give them a rec if you do!

-- Brothers in Arms

AU in which Clint's brother is one of Bucky's handlers.

-- I Knew Him

The Winter Soldier always returns a day late from his missions, his mind tampered with.

Loki has fallen for possibly the one person he should not have.

When two frozen hearts are thrown together, will they thaw?

-- Sing Me to Sleep

When Harry Osborn, a.k.a The Green Goblin, is taken in by SHIELD, Fury planning to train him as an Avenger; things seem up for the previously jailed billionaire. Being taught by the one and only Hawkeye, Harry feels perplexed by the silent and mysterious archer; not expecting Clint to show a whole new side of himself; one that Harry is sure only he has seen before.

-- But for the Greater Good

Memories are tricky little things. The ones you just wanna forget always seem to cling on the hardest and you can never seem to grasp onto the good times you love. How will Harry cope as the demons in his head try and claw to the surface again?

-- Lights Fade

Harry has been running Oscorp for a few months and now he's starting to feel the pressure of running the multi-billion dollar business. He wants out, but how can he with no one else to run the company?

..

I hope you enjoy all these stories. I love them and I think you all will.
August 1st, 2014 at 05:35pm