So I Met Mayday Parade, Of Mice & Men, Real Friends, Damon Fizzy, and Dakota Wint...

GUYS!

I WENT TO WARPED TOUR TWO DAYS AGO AND MET SOME PRETTY COOL PEEPS!

First my friends and I stood in line for an hour in order to meet Mayday Parade. They were all so nice :3 All we really talked about was how we were doing... Each one said, "Hi how are you?" and when I told them I just asked it back.

Before, I asked my friend if I could ask to touch Derrick's hair. She said no. I got up to Derrick and said, "This one *points to friend* said I'm not allowed to ask you if I could touch your hair. So could I touch your hair?"

Derrick: "Sure! Do whatever you want!"

It was soft :3

Image

After that we stood in line for an hour to meet Of Mice & Men. While I was still in line, Aaron wasn't signing anything and we just so happen to make eye contact. I waved and he smiled and I fangirled.

So here I am meeting Of Mice & Men...

Austin: "Hey! High five!"
Me: *high fives* "My friend in the Pokemon beanie said she wanted me to tell you that I was late to her house this morning so she threw a watermelon at me."
Austin: "Oh cool I love watermelon!"

Alan just bobbed his head at me.

Aaron: "Hey! How are you?"
Me: "Great! I waved at you in line."
Aaron: "I remember."
He was the only one without any kind of gift next to him so I gave him my letter to the band. He was so happy!

Tino just said hey and I said hello.

Phil and I had a moment. It was still sinking in that I was meeting Of Mice & fucking Men so when he asked how I was I just stared at him for a few seconds. I jumped when I realized he said something xD

Image

I don't have any pictures of the following stories because I'm too lazy to upload them.

All me and Real Friends talked about were fries and Chicago. I told them my friends and I are from Chicago as well and Dan asked what part. Then I asked each member if they wanted a fry since I just so happened to be carrying the fries my friends and I were sharing. They all declined but I think the drummer really wanted some. He's a cutie (I just discovered the band so I don't know all the names yet)!

Damon Fizzy usually had a looooooooooooooooooooooooooooong line but somehow we got lucky. There wasn't anybody there when we went up to him. He didn't really talk much but he had nice hugs.

On my way to Warped, Dakota tweeted he needed some benedryl (too lazy to look up spelling) so I tweeted back "I gotchu."

When my friends and I went up to him and gave it to him, I don't think he thought I was serious. But he gave me a hug and said thank you :3 His merch dude photobombed our picture. Then he offered my friend a piece of steak after she gave him an aspirin.

I asked Dakota to sign my random piece of paper. He told me to just grab a poster but I told him I didn't have any money left (it was 5 bucks for a poster or you got one for free if you bought a shirt.). He told me to grab one anyway. So he gave me a free poster :3 After he wrote "Always stay weird" he pulled me in for another hug and said thank you for everything.

BEST HUGS EVER!

So now I met a total of 4 bands (first band I met was Metro Station) and 2 YouTubers. It could've been three since there was some kid everyone was taking pictures with but I had no idea who he was.

Imma go now. Bye!
August 1st, 2014 at 07:54pm