Free Comments!!!

Suckers. I am not giving out free comments. However, if you read to the end of this blog, there is a chance for you to get a comment.

..

I've written 2,924 words today for fan fiction and that's not including reviews and blogs. Wow. But, I want to do a mini shout out promo for myself because I'm proud of what I've written today. I've gotten to explore so many different fandoms today (there might be some Avenged Sevenfold fan fictions later on) but, you know, I've written some pretty good stuff today (from readers) so I want to share it. So I have a 5 Seconds of Summer one shot (which is sort of depressing--); Supernatural (depressing and sexy) and (of course) some sexy Green Spider which will be continued tomorrow.

So, links are below, I hope you enjoy them.

Supernatural:

1) Black as the Night; Black as a Demon

Dean was seriously injured in his fight with Metatron. He's confused. What is this light?

2) 30 Days of Wincest

30 day fan fiction challenge that I decided to make a full story out of.

Spider-Man

1) 30 Days of GreenSpider

30 day fan fiction challenge that I made a full story out of.

5 Seconds of Summer

1) Spare Me the Details

Mikey has just got some bad news from Australia. He's never felt this disappointed in his life.

Inspired by: Spare Me the Details by The Offspring.

..

Now then. If you are kind enough to read through one of these stories and leave a comment, message me with the link to one of your stories and I will leave a comment. Simple as.

Happy reading.
August 2nd, 2014 at 12:00am