Camping Number Two

Finding a place to go camping is so fucking annoying, I have to say. So my mom said not to many people because we may need to camp sites, which thinking about it now is going to be really fucking hard. We were all supposed to chip in for the bill, the place I found to be good is called "Bear spring mountain" its 18$ a night. We were all going to have either one tent and one site or two tents on one site but its saying that it can only be six people on a site. Then only two dogs a site and it would be three dogs, So it would be Me, my mom, my son, G, V, T, and J. I only put the first letters of their names.

Then we were all going to chip in for food and water, all that good stuff.

So I did the math, everyone would have to chip in 18$ for the fee, then we would all have to chip in for food and stuff, which wont be that much because (food stamps). I wanted two other people to come but I don't know, I mean I know one but I don't know his friend.

This whole shit is annoying, but my mom and I are going to fahnestock tomorrow to check if they have any available spots because online is says they don't. So we shall see what happens, why does everyone want to camp in august.

By the way I turn 23 next month.
August 2nd, 2014 at 01:20am