GOT Blog Challenge: Day Two.

It's day two of the Game Of Thrones Blog Challenge, so without further ado; Here's my entry.

Day Two: Your favourite quote relating to 'Game Of Thrones'.


This is another hard one. There is so many excellent quotes, by many excellent characters. Again, I had to think long and hard, but I came up with nothing. I am physically unable to separate the awesomeness. So, I picked a character who had an outstanding amount of quotes, and picked my favourites!

Petyr 'Littlefinger' Baelish

Image

We can all agree that Littlefinger is a powerful player in 'Tha Game'. Here are some of my favourite quotes from the man himself.

Ros: "What she doesn't know won't hurt her."
Petyr Baelish: "A stupid saying. What we don't know is usually what get us killed."

Petyr Baelish: "Do you know what the realm is? It's the thousand blades of Aegon's enemies, a story we agree to tell each other over and over until we forget that it's a lie."
Varys: "But what do we have left once we abandon the lie? Chaos, a gaping pit, waiting to swallow us all."
Petyr Baelish: "Chaos isn't a pit. Chaos is a ladder. Many who try to climb it fail and never get to try again. The fall breaks them. And some are given a chance to climb; they cling to the realm or the gods or love. Only the ladder is real. The climb is all there is."

"Always keep your foes confused. If they don't know who you are or what you want, they can't know what you plan to do next."


These are some of the many words of wisdom from his mouth, and although no one really knows his true intentions, everybody knows he's dangerous.
Image
August 2nd, 2014 at 04:16am